Wednesday 5 November 2014

Why autumn is my favourite season

So, other than winter, Autumn is my favourite season. Many of you people out there who enjoy summer better...Here i will (hopefully) convert you to loving autumn just as much.

Here is my reasons why Autumn is my favourite season.

1. There is no reason why you can't just sit, indoors underneath a comfy blanket or with a big woolen jumper on by the fire and just chill or watch a film. Lazy days are sometimes the best days. 

2. Another thing leading to lazy days is that you can read. I probably read the most in autumn because what is there to do when you're stuck in doors all day when it's raining other than watching films? And just in case you're wondering, I don't usually read fairy tales but I was at my dads and I couldn't find any books...And this looks really old and vintage.


3. The next best thing about autumn is that it's fairly acceptable to wear onesies all day... I mean, I do anyway... Especially if the feet have penguins on them.

4. I can't live without my hot chocolates any way but in Autumn you can have loads and loads.



5. Autumn is just so beautiful, might just be me but I love to go on Autumn walks through the fields and just take in the beauty...


Charley <3

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award, Check out my post to see what you have to do

    ReplyDelete