Tuesday 26 August 2014

Menorca Holiday Haul

Hey, sorry there hasn't been any posts in agees, I have been on holiday and I had no wifi and I was really busy but there will be more regular posts on here and our instagram from now.

I purchased a few things on my holiday and as I got back yesterday I decided to write a really quick post showing you all the things I bought...

First of all my brother dragged us all into a sports shop which I wasn't expecting to buy anything from but I found a pair of shoes that I really liked! I have waay to many pairs of trainers but I got them anyway, I can't remember how much they cost I think they were 28 euros or something..


They are really basic black trainers but I like that they had a thick sole and would go well with everything.

The next thing I got were sunglasses as I may have forgotten to bring a pair with me but I saw some I really liked, I've been wanting some round sunglasses for a while and I finally got some, they were about 10 euros. I also put my company magazing in this picture which I got in the airport on the way so I could read it on the flight.



On our last full day we visited a market where I found some really nice things, firstly I bought some white lace shorts, I have been wanting some like these so I am very happy I have finally got some.


The next thing I got because I had an idea to collect a magnet from everywhere I go on holiday and have a big collection on the magnetic section of my desk, so I found this magnet which is a miniature version of the traditional shoes.

I also decided to get some postcards which I never intended to send I just like post cards kay..


Lastly, I wasn't sure whether to include this but I thought I would show you anyway because its cool, I got a henna tattoo of a sun earlier in the holiday (which is now gone) that looked really good..


Thanks for reading, I will try and post more frequently from now I have a few blog post ideas, make sure to comment below and follow our instagram @vintxge_clouds

Lucy x

2 comments: