Tuesday 5 August 2014

My Hot Holiday Essentials - Skin care



We all love summer especially a hot holiday abroad but some things don't go too well. Peeling noses. Sunburn. Damaged skin and other unattractive aspects.
So, here are some of my holiday essentials that I can't live without when going on a hot holiday to minimize the little mishaps.

No.1 
My number one holiday essential is Sun lotion, I like to use waterproof suncream so I can go into the pool.

I'm just have this basic Tesco suncream at 15. I usually use 30 or 50 as i have really light skin but I think i might have packed that...

No.2
Incase you didn't put enough sun cream on and got sunburned then i advise you to use Aftersun.I have the 'Garnier Ambre Solaire'. I usually keep this in the fridge to keep it cool as that soothes the sunburn even more. This also has Aloe Vera in which is really good and moisturizes the skin.
No.3
My third item is face mist. I like to keep this in the fridge too.
This face mist has vitamin E in it so it is good for the skin and your eyes. You can also use it on sunburn too as it soothes the irritated and burning skin.

No.4
Cleansing your face is very important generally but being outside all day in the heat can built up oils and dirt. That is why i use face wipes, they are easy and small to carry around so you can put them in your bag.

I have these Nivea facial wipes which have no alcohol and no scent so they are good for sensitive skin, like I have.

No.5 
When you've been out all day in the sun it can be bad for your skin, if your out too long it can cause wrinkles...And no one wants that!  I have this really nice moisturizer that smells like cucumber....and it's from Tesco...woo! This also has vitamin E in it which like i said earlier is very good for your skin and eyes.

The last thing in my essentials is...Water. Water washes out toxins and keeps you hydrated. It's so beneficial in so many ways. That is probably the most important item in my list so drink lot's of it!
Thank you for reading my tips on how to keep your skin healthy and happy in a hot country and definitly read tommorows blog.
Byee<3
 Written by Charlotte xx

No comments:

Post a Comment