Friday 1 August 2014

Summer Fashion and Makeup Haul



As it is summer, both of us decided to head out to town to do a little shopping to find some summery items (even though it was cloudy and slightly rained...)
The first shops we went to and bought some items was 'Boots'. We both enjoy looking, testing and buying makeup and we both purchased some products.

Lucy

First of all I bought the 'Rimmel wake me up concealer' in the shade 'ivory', It was £5.49. I needed a new concealer as i have just used up all of my 'collection lasting perfection' and I wanted to try something new.


As well as the concealer, I bought the 'Rimmel London Colour Rush Balm' in the shade 'Give Me A Cuddle'. It was £5.99 but as there was a deal I got the cheaper product half price. I thought that this colour was really pretty and quite natural as I don't tend to wear bright colours.

Next me and Charlotte went in to H&M and we saw these crop tops for only £3.99 so we had to pick one up. I chose the flower pattern while Charlotte brought the stripy one, we took a picture of us wearing them so you can get an idea of what they look like one.

Charlotte
I've really wanted a liquid eyeliner for a while now as I've usually bought really bad ones or lost them so when we went to boots, I had a little, let's say, arts class on my hand and full it up with liquid eyeliner lines until i found the one...
'Scandal eyes, thick and thin eyeliner' from 'Rimmel London'. This is such a good eyeliner, the tip basically looks like a highlighter with a slanting end. The eyeliner is a very dark black and doesn't smudge which is good as I'm not an expert on eyeliner........

As it is summer, I also decided to get a bekinni. We both searched far and wide and i eventually found a beautiful one at 'Accesorize' the top was £12.00 and the bottoms £10.00 as they were on the sale.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is our final result from our watermelon jelly from yesterday's blog post.
We were very pleased with the results, we find them very summery and they would be great for a summer party, they tasted a lot like watermelon as we weren't very good at scooping out all the insides. We also think it looks like watermelon as well, especially using red jelly colours.

Thank you so much for reading our blog, we will post on weekdays as much as we can x
Lucy and Charlotte xox





No comments:

Post a Comment